A card doesn't have to be perfect - just from the heart ...

Saturday 25 August 2012

Christmas is-a-comin'! - Ongoing Update


BE PREPARED!

Stay Tuned - This Will Be Updated Each Time I Make More



Scoff if you will, but I like to be prepared!

The first couple of years that I made my own cards, I slaved away doing mass production for the month of November. And frankly - it was a bloody miserable experience!

So now I like to make one here and there in the last several months of the year and tuck them away in a cute Christmas box to keep them fresh and clean.

Below are the cards that I have made - each one very different!
 
As you can see, even though my blog has been quiet, i have still been productive - Hope you enjoy!  I'll update with more card pictures as I make them.
 
 
 
Christmas Obsessing
Dani :)
 
 
 
 
 




 












No comments:

Post a Comment